Sharon Tomlinson often says that her collage pieces just happen to show up and audition themselves when they want to be included. I had to laugh because that is what happened with this “frame” around my painting. I had cut out the interior for a book that I am binding from Kate Kendrick’s class and just placed it aside. Later when I was painting this girl, I looked over and said, that would be interesting. And so it auditioned……..and made it. It’s a fun little piece.
May & July Dyeing to Rust with Pam Nichols
E-Course May ’14-May ’15 Plaster and Wax 101 Workshop
April 11-18, 2015 Viva Frida with Jane Davenport
Sept. 12-20, 2015 Judy & Sue’s Great Indigo Adventure/Bali
Oct. 9-17, 2015 Paint San Miguel de Allende with Katie Kendrick & Judy Wise
- When I grow up I want to be just like Judy Wise
- Viva Frida and Danger!
- Paint Mexico City – Part Four
- Paint Mexico City – Part Three
- Paint Mexico City – Part Two
- A recap of Paint Mexico City – Part 1
- Bonaventure Cemetery, Savannah
- Sweet Savannah
- Building history with Lisa Pressman
- Create with Katie Kendrick and Pam Nichols
- Creating in Savannah – Living Studio
- Creating with aBandon
- Breathing, living, drawing Savannah
- Capturing the Essence of Bali Mixed Media Retreat with Lisa Pressman
- Dyeing with Sue Stover
- Nurture by Lynne Hoppe
- Judy and Sue’s Great Indigo Adventure – Bali
- Lisa Pressman featured in Huffington Post
- Happy Holidays!
- Learning to Speak Italian
- The Living Studio Prize Packet with Jeanne Oliver
- I love rust!
- The Living Studio – Savannah, Georgia with Jeanne Oliver
- Piano Man by Allen Christian
- Deconstructing a piano is no small task