Sharon Tomlinson often says that her collage pieces just happen to show up and audition themselves when they want to be included. I had to laugh because that is what happened with this “frame” around my painting. I had cut out the interior for a book that I am binding from Kate Kendrick’s class and just placed it aside. Later when I was painting this girl, I looked over and said, that would be interesting. And so it auditioned……..and made it. It’s a fun little piece.
May & July Dyeing to Rust with Pam Nichols
Sept. 12-20, 2015 Judy & Sue’s Great Indigo Adventure/Bali
Oct. 9-17, 2015 Paint San Miguel de Allende with Katie Kendrick & Judy Wise
April 2017 Gillian Lee Smith
- Found some rusty bits
- Jane and Frida = bliss
- London is not falling down
- Moments with Gillian in Gardenstown, Scotland
- Jane Davenport is a hoot!
- An interview with Judy Wise – Bali
- When I grow up I want to be just like Judy Wise
- Viva Frida and Danger!
- Paint Mexico City – Part Four
- Paint Mexico City – Part Three
- Paint Mexico City – Part Two
- A recap of Paint Mexico City – Part 1
- Bonaventure Cemetery, Savannah
- Sweet Savannah
- Building history with Lisa Pressman
- Create with Katie Kendrick and Pam Nichols
- Creating in Savannah – Living Studio
- Creating with aBandon
- Breathing, living, drawing Savannah
- Dyeing with Sue Stover
- Nurture by Lynne Hoppe
- Judy and Sue’s Great Indigo Adventure – Bali
- Lisa Pressman featured in Huffington Post
- Happy Holidays!
- Learning to Speak Italian