Quick collages made on the plane on my way to visit my friend, Angela, in San Diego. We had lunch at The Blind Burro, Sara Polczynski’s new restaurant in the Gaslamp District. Sara has created Baja influenced dishes that are clean, fresh tasting and satisfying. Angela had the shrimp tacos and roasted corn side, and I had the snow crab. The playful interior design was a delight and we loved sitting under a picture of a burrow’s nose. Nice job, Sara!
May & July Dyeing to Rust with Pam Nichols
Sept. 12-20, 2015 Judy & Sue’s Great Indigo Adventure/Bali
Oct. 9-17, 2015 Paint San Miguel de Allende with Katie Kendrick & Judy Wise
April 2017 Gillian Lee Smith
- Found some rusty bits
- Jane and Frida = bliss
- London is not falling down
- Moments with Gillian in Gardenstown, Scotland
- Jane Davenport is a hoot!
- An interview with Judy Wise – Bali
- When I grow up I want to be just like Judy Wise
- Viva Frida and Danger!
- Paint Mexico City – Part Four
- Paint Mexico City – Part Three
- Paint Mexico City – Part Two
- A recap of Paint Mexico City – Part 1
- Bonaventure Cemetery, Savannah
- Sweet Savannah
- Building history with Lisa Pressman
- Create with Katie Kendrick and Pam Nichols
- Creating in Savannah – Living Studio
- Creating with aBandon
- Breathing, living, drawing Savannah
- Dyeing with Sue Stover
- Nurture by Lynne Hoppe
- Judy and Sue’s Great Indigo Adventure – Bali
- Lisa Pressman featured in Huffington Post
- Happy Holidays!
- Learning to Speak Italian