Quick collages made on the plane on my way to visit my friend, Angela, in San Diego. We had lunch at The Blind Burro, Sara Polczynski’s new restaurant in the Gaslamp District. Sara has created Baja influenced dishes that are clean, fresh tasting and satisfying. Angela had the shrimp tacos and roasted corn side, and I had the snow crab. The playful interior design was a delight and we loved sitting under a picture of a burrow’s nose. Nice job, Sara!
- Cool Stuff
- Around the Square, Call for Artists
- Live your Life with Intention
- Waxy progress, exploring encaustics
- 20 Minute Painting Challenge
- J’aime Paris
- Homage to a grandmother
- Final day with Bridgette
- Waxy Day Two with Bridgette Guerzon Mills
- Books of Images and Wax with Bridgette Guerzon Mills
- Looking at Love Through Her Eyes
- Care to purchase a $500 egg?
- The whimsical sculptures of Lisa Naples
- Beadist Jan Huling’s Amazing Art
- Mr. Peabody, Ready on Runway #1
- Go For a Spin, Big Boy?
- Skeletons, braces, and sculptures–arte de Mexico City
- Eloquence of the Eye
- One more magnificent piece from The Red Tree House
- Sunday’s Fgraffito Art
- More art from the Red Tree House
- Street Art in Mexico City
- Craig Hudson of The Red Tree House Rocks!
- Todo dulce in Puebla, Mexico
Blogs I Follow