Quick collages made on the plane on my way to visit my friend, Angela, in San Diego. We had lunch at The Blind Burro, Sara Polczynski’s new restaurant in the Gaslamp District. Sara has created Baja influenced dishes that are clean, fresh tasting and satisfying. Angela had the shrimp tacos and roasted corn side, and I had the snow crab. The playful interior design was a delight and we loved sitting under a picture of a burrow’s nose. Nice job, Sara!
May & July Dyeing to Rust with Pam Nichols
E-Course May ’14-May ’15 Plaster and Wax 101 Workshop
April 11-18, 2015 Viva Frida with Jane Davenport
Sept. 12-20, 2015 Judy & Sue’s Great Indigo Adventure/Bali
Oct. 9-17, 2015 Paint San Miguel de Allende with Katie Kendrick & Judy Wise
- When I grow up I want to be just like Judy Wise
- Viva Frida and Danger!
- Paint Mexico City – Part Four
- Paint Mexico City – Part Three
- Paint Mexico City – Part Two
- A recap of Paint Mexico City – Part 1
- Bonaventure Cemetery, Savannah
- Sweet Savannah
- Building history with Lisa Pressman
- Create with Katie Kendrick and Pam Nichols
- Creating in Savannah – Living Studio
- Creating with aBandon
- Breathing, living, drawing Savannah
- Capturing the Essence of Bali Mixed Media Retreat with Lisa Pressman
- Dyeing with Sue Stover
- Nurture by Lynne Hoppe
- Judy and Sue’s Great Indigo Adventure – Bali
- Lisa Pressman featured in Huffington Post
- Happy Holidays!
- Learning to Speak Italian
- The Living Studio Prize Packet with Jeanne Oliver
- I love rust!
- The Living Studio – Savannah, Georgia with Jeanne Oliver
- Piano Man by Allen Christian
- Deconstructing a piano is no small task