Ever wondered what it would be like to paint with Flora Bowley? It’s amazing how her paintings evolve. She has a gentle, giving soul and is joyful when she bends, dances, stretches, scratches, marks, sprays, wipes, and playfully pulls the paint through her canvas. I am forever grateful that I took her class and I am thrilled that Jane Davenport is in San Miguel de Allende taking her workshop. Wish I could be there to watch the fun unfold when these two powerful energies combine.
- Cool Stuff
- Around the Square, Call for Artists
- Live your Life with Intention
- Waxy progress, exploring encaustics
- 20 Minute Painting Challenge
- J’aime Paris
- Homage to a grandmother
- Final day with Bridgette
- Waxy Day Two with Bridgette Guerzon Mills
- Books of Images and Wax with Bridgette Guerzon Mills
- Looking at Love Through Her Eyes
- Care to purchase a $500 egg?
- The whimsical sculptures of Lisa Naples
- Beadist Jan Huling’s Amazing Art
- Mr. Peabody, Ready on Runway #1
- Go For a Spin, Big Boy?
- Skeletons, braces, and sculptures–arte de Mexico City
- Eloquence of the Eye
- One more magnificent piece from The Red Tree House
- Sunday’s Fgraffito Art
- More art from the Red Tree House
- Street Art in Mexico City
- Craig Hudson of The Red Tree House Rocks!
- Todo dulce in Puebla, Mexico
Blogs I Follow